Thank you for your interest in protecting the land and water we all rely on! We look forward to working with you.
Please note: Funding is limited and provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Projects completed prior to contacting RVCA will not be eligible for funding.
Eligibility and approval:
- Farmers who have completed a 3rd edition or newer Environmental Farm Plan (EFP)
- Rural non-farmers who have completed a Healthy Home Guide may be eligible for funding (the Healthy Home Guide will be provided during site visits)
- Apply prior to starting work on your project
- Obtain all necessary permits, approvals, and meet all legal requirements
- Complete a 3rd or 4th Edition Environmental Farm Plan (farm projects), or Healthy Home Guidebook (non-farm projects).
What is generally eligible for funding?
- Permit / approval costs
- Purchased materials and supplies
- Contract labour and professional fees
BEFORE you start your project, please contact the RVCA at 613-692-3571 ext. 1136 to register your information, confirm eligibility and apply.
Submitting your application:
Submit completed application with all estimates, quotes and necessary permits to:
Rural Clean Water Program
Box 599, 3889 Rideau Valley Dr.
Manotick, ON K4M 1A5
- A site representative will visit your property
- Project is assessed by our Review Committee
- Project grant proceeds if approved
- Payment issued upon completion of work, inspection by site representative and submission of all permits, approvals and proof of payment
More questions? Click here to view our FAQs (frequently asked questions).