How to Report a Complaint

  MVCA-Logo2021_RGB_copy_copy_copy_copy_copy.png    rvca-logo-2018_copy.png

 When reporting a failing system or other occurrences please contact your local conservation authority. You will need to provide the following information upon calling our office for the property in question:

  • Name of Property Owner
  • Civic Address (Ex. 3889 Rideau Valley Dr.)
  • Municipality
  • Complaint (e.g., I can see sewage pooling on my neighbors’ septic bed)
  • Are you a neighbour, councillor, or installer? From the Health Unit, By-Law Office or Building Inspector?

Please note all reports are kept confidential

If you would like to receive a response from us ensure you leave contact information otherwise we will treat this as an anonymous report.

Contact Us

Rideau Valley Conservation Authority
3889 Rideau Valley Drive
Manotick, Ontario K4M 1A5

613-692-3571, 1-800-267-3504



Regular Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Member of: conservation ontario