You don’t need to go far in the Rideau watershed to find a good fishing spot. Our region is home to many types of fish species and everyone can enjoy the excitement of awaiting a bite! Adults and children alike have fun and relax while experiencing this time-honoured tradition.
Where to Enjoy this Activity
- Baxter Conservation Area
- Chapman Mills Conservation Area
- Foley Mountain Conservation Area
- Mill Pond Conservation Area
- Portland Bay Conservation Area
- Richmond Conservation Area
- Rideau Ferry Yacht Club Conservation Area
- W. A. Taylor Conservation Area
- Remember a valid Ontario Fishing License is required for those 18 years of age and over and Ontario Fishing regulations apply. See OMNRF site for more information. https://www.ontario.ca/page/fishing
- If fishing from a boat, always wear a lifejacket.