Whether you are planning a meeting, seminar, company picnic, youth group camping trip, family gathering or wedding, Foley Mountain offers unique options for your event. We have a variety of facilities and natural areas that provide a beautiful backdrop for a range of occasions. Please note that we recommend making reservations well in advance to avoid disappointment.
There are several different types of facilities available for reservation:
Interpretive centre – Located at Foley Mountain, our interpretive centre features a large common room as well as flush toilets and a full kitchen. The centre is available for meetings, social gatherings, and community group overnight bookings.
Group camping – Foley Mountain offers group camp sites available to organized groups such as Guiding, Scouting, schools, church groups, and other associations.
Cabins and other buildings – Additional buildings can be rented along with group camping areas for extra shelter or by groups for other functions. These unique buildings may feature varying levels of service including off-grid energy and woodstoves.
Picnic shelters – Our shelters feature a roof for protection from bad weather as well as space for approximately 10 picnic tables making them a perfect setting for a family reunion or corporate picnic.
- Large carpeted room with tables and seating
- Full kitchen
- 40 people for daily rentals/25 overnight
- 3 campfire pits (one with log benches)
- Picnic shelter
- Hand pump on site is not potable but access to potable water is available at the Interpretive Centre
- Silversides Outdoor Learning Centre available to rent at additional cost
- Alternative energy source for electricity
- Large tables and built in bench seating
- Small woodstove
- Picnic tables