Open year round
8:30 a.m. to dusk
subject to winter conditions
Activities and Amenities
High atop a granite ridge overlooking the historic Upper Rideau waterway and Village of Westport is Foley Mountain. Foley is famous for its dynamic, hands-on, education programs for school children and youth groups. Enjoy the scenic lookout, hiking trails and picnic areas.
Purchasing a Pass
- $8 day pass / $55 annual pass
- Pay machine on site that accepts COIN and CREDIT CARD. Credit card purchases are processed via cell networks. Due to our remote location, connections are sometimes slow. Please be patient!
- Go high tech with PayByPhone and purchase your pass online, using the app, or over the phone.
- Spy Rock scenic lookout
- Interpretive centre
- Discovery Centre
- Education programs and day camps
- Natural swimming area
- Hiking and snowshoeing trails
- Facility rental
- Group camping for organized groups such as Guiding, Scouting, and community organizations
For listings of current advisories, please visit the Leeds, Grenville & Lanark District Health Unit.