Whether you are planning a meeting, seminar, company picnic, youth group camping trip, family gathering or wedding, Foley Mountain offers unique options for your event. We have a variety of facilities and natural areas that provide a beautiful backdrop for a range of occasions. Please note that we recommend making reservations well in advance to avoid disappointment.
There are several different types of facilities available for reservation:
- Interpretive Centre — An indoor building which features a large common room as well as a full kitchen and flush toilets. Available for meetings, social gatherings, and community group overnight bookings.
- Group camping — We have a group camp site available to organized groups such as Guiding, Scouting, schools, church groups and other associations.
- Silversides Outdoor Learning Centre — An additional building off-grid building that can be rented along with group camping areas for extra shelter.
- Picnic shelter — Our shelter is located in the group camping area and features a roof for protection from bad weather as well as space for approximately 8-10 picnic tables with extra tables spread out in the area around the shelter. The picnic shelter is a perfect setting for a family reunion or corporate picnic.
- How to book — Contact the Foley Mountain Area Supervisor - email@example.com, 613-273-3255, or click the link below to start the online booking process.